Tuesday, July 12, 2011

the end...

I have suddenly decided to change some things in my blog world. I am ending SOULBLISS and opening a new blog. I know people do it all the time but to be honest it has quite surprised me that I am. I have decided to go back to just after Soul was born and cut off this blog there so it can remain a truly infertility blog with a perfect ending point.

I have been transferring the posts after that time up until now to the new space which is called SOULBLISSZEN. I am staying with blogger because I actually really like blogger. Who knows if that will change or not too.


I am also going to try and focus more on the Zen side of my life in that space. I got through infertility (barely). I immigrated to Canada. We have had our struggles and continue to deal with them daily but I am really trying to focus on the wonder of my life and being present and much more mindful. It truly is amazing how green I continue to be in my Buddhism and spiritual practices these many years later. So I will be working on that and hence the new name.

Please join me over there and add me to your readers. So many of you have become such amazing friends and lifelines for me over the many years since this blog began almost 5 years ago.

Thank you so much to Queen Mel for introducing me to this amazing community and to all the others I met through the boards at Babycenter among other places. I know without a doubt I would not be typing this as Soul lays here half across my belly sleeping so peacefully if it were not for the support I found in all of you amazing women. I could never had gotten through try after try and loss after loss without you reaching out to me in my darkest hours telling me "I know what you're going through", "I feel your pain", "I get it", "You are not alone", and most of all "I am so sorry, that sucks". Those words saved me time and again and gave me the strength to get through 3 years of hell and finally be lucky enough to have my dream fulfilled.

So thank you.

Thanks you.

Thank you so very much.

And I hope to see you all at SOULBLISSZEN

3 om's.:

luckyduck said...

Cool! I will make my changes!

Eden Riley said...

Hey love! Glad to see you will keep blogging. Putting your new blog in my bookmarks xox

Delenn said...

Glad to see you continue on your journey! Good luck, hon!