Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter and beyond...



Here are some pictures of Easter finally. He found a few outside as you can see but pretty hard with all that snow. We did the rest of our outdoor hunt 2 days ago since the snow has melted at last. I love the snowman pic of him, roomie and Henrietta.

Yesterday the due date came and went with little fanfare.I have been staying busy each day trying to keep my body moving. I see the OB this Thursday for another check but other than that I am just trying to get things done. I will update when anything changes.

3 om's.:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this baby, Bleu!! Anxiously awaiting your updates!!

Wishing you a smooth and healthy birth. Big hug.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

As the due date passes, I think about it all the time. That while I'm making dinner or while I'm vacuuming, you could be having a baby.

Kim-n-Megan said...

I'm checking in on you several times a day. Can't wait for your new addition Bleu!!