Tuesday, June 03, 2008

8dp3dt...

I POAS this morning and it was negative.

21 om's.:

Anonymous said...

Too early!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Sending a big hug.

nancy said...

I'd of said sorry before, but now i'm convinced early means shit. I didn't get it until 11dp3dt. It was clearly negative on 10dp3dt. CLEARLY.

negatives suck though, so I'll throw in a hug anywho. ~wink~

Anonymous said...

Hold on its almost over one way or the other but I hope tits the joyful one. Hugs and light

N7 said...

::::hugging you tight tight tight and wishing you luck luck luck::::

JW Moxie said...

Those blank, jeering spaces are awful. I'm still hoping, though....

K said...

Crap, crap, crap.

I'm holding you in the light and keeping lots of hope for a late BFP still to come.

Pepper said...

Negatives suck, even if they are a little early. Hang in there, babe. Sending lots of BFP vibes your way.

Anonymous said...

Holding on to hope for you love. oxoox

I'm going to find that issue of OOB!

Wish I could take you to lunch.

Jen said...

I'm still holding out hope for you. I don't start spotting (and hopefully implantation) until day 11. It's early.

Much love!

tobacco brunette said...

Thinking of you and sending hugs, but also believing that it's early and there is hope. XOXOXOX

Jess said...

It's early early early. Give it some more time. In the meantime, don't panic...do something nice for yourself. You deserve the royal treatment!! I'll be hoping up a storm over here.

battynurse said...

Shit. It is early. And I will continue hoping that it will still end up being positive.

sandra said...

i'm so sorry

is it too early?

Unknown said...

I know you don't want to keep hearing "too early", so I'm going to say that I love, love, love your new layout. How did you do that?

Solitaire said...

I'm so sorry, Bleu.

Sam said...

I'd send you a hug but EW. I'm not a big hugger, nothing personal you see. How about a high five? Nope, not appropriate. A pinch on the cheek? A warm smile. Shit. I am sorry that I suck this much sometimes. I am looking forward to tomorrow and hoping for the best for you.

Sonya said...

still hoping.

Unknown said...

Sending you peace and light.

Anonymous said...

still holding out hope for you. hoping it is too early.

Anonymous said...

fuck
well I am still hoping
((((hugs)))