Tuesday, June 10, 2008

on and on...

I am doing OK. I know there will be another let down Thursday after the beta but for now I am OK. I POAS today in the afternoon, it was very white which tells me it has stopped or gone back to zero which is good in some ways.

The thing is I feel that tight ball in my uterus which is such a mind game. I have been feeling it for days and it is annoying. At this point I just want to get on with everything and look to July's IVF.

I will do a FMU tomorrow and then Thursday will be the blood test and then hopefully I can spend a day or two crying, again, and then I can get back to eating well, working out on the treadmill, and focusing on the next IVF.

5 om's.:

JW Moxie said...

This absolutely and completely sucks, being here in this awful limbo. :( I hope and pray that you get an "easy" let down - no more dicking around with half-assed betas...you know, like some people. I hope that on Thursday, you can get on with the business of moving on. Many thoughts with you...

Anonymous said...

You are a brilliantly brave and strong woman. Sending all the love in the world your way. xo

Anonymous said...

what crappyness.
sorry it is such a drawn out sad cycle. it is time for THE cycle for you next cycle.

your strength amazes me.

Anonymous said...

what crappyness.
sorry it is such a drawn out sad cycle. it is time for THE cycle for you next cycle.

your strength amazes me.

Jess said...

I'm thinking of you through this torture...hoping for a resolution very soon. Big hugs to you xoxo