Saturday, October 18, 2008

great video... (updated)




UPDATE: The embedding was disabled on YouTube so here is the LINK.

8 om's.:

MrsSpock said...

Oooooo..nice video. Yeah, I'm voting for Obama.

Dora said...

That's wonderful!! I will be sending that to many people!

Solitaire said...

Definitely needs to be said. Great video!

battynurse said...

Didn't work for me. I clicked and it said the video is no longer available.

dakota said...

The link won't play. It says the video is no longer available. What was it?
Hope the vomitting has subsided. Any relief?
xxo

battynurse said...

Ok, yes now I've seen it. Fantastic.

Topcat said...

That's AWESOME. It must be so close to the election now, huh?

I really hope that you feel ok, and aren't chucking too much! Poor lil Bliss being worried! XOX

dakota said...

I believe it was Nancy Reagan who said some time ago "Just say no to Palin" or something like that.
Cool video.