Monday, March 02, 2009

dirt update...

BENIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tubular Adenoma of the Mammary is all it was. Pathologist said it was the most harmless mammary tumor he has seen.


WAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

23 om's.:

LJ said...

Oh thank heavens!!!

annacyclopedia said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so relieved for you all! Give Dirt a little smooch for me!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Big sigh of relief :-)

MSEH said...

Glad to hear it!!!

Billy said...

Yay!! What wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

fantastic news!
phew

Anonymous said...

Oh that's wonderful!!
I'm so glad Dirt is fine!

Catherine said...

Fantastic news

Eden Riley said...

Frickin' AWESOME news, Bleu. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for Dirt. F*ck I love that name, btw!! XOXOX

tireegal68 said...

Yay - amazing news! About time you had some good news by the sound of it!
TG:)

MrsSpock said...

(dancing a little jig)

Tobacco Brunette said...

YAAAAAY! What a relief...

battynurse said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!

Pepper said...

Yay! Isn't "benign" a beautiful word? :-)

Kim-n-Megan said...

Good news, Whew!!! So happy something went right for a change for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!! Hurrah for Dirt.

Deb said...

YAY!

R said...

JUST WONDERFUL!!!

Fat Chick said...

What fantastic news! Glad to hear it.

And to celebrate, I've given you an award. Because you are awesome.

K said...

Great news. I'm so relieved for you all!!

Unknown said...

wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

That is fucking fantatic.

I am behind on my blog-reading, I'm sorry you had the stress hanging over your head about Dirt, and how shitty that the movers trashed all your stuff.

Also sorry to see you are still vomiting, that's awful.

I love that you put so much into name meanings, I am guessing this baby will be Soul Zen.