Friday, April 06, 2007

not pregnant...

I am not pregnant. I have always tested positive by this time and I don't "feel" pregnant either.
I am bummed, and some fear of it taking 8 more tries again comes up, but I am trying to just drop all that. I will probably get my flow this weekend and then begin again.

I was speaking with someone yesterday and told them I had tested negative. They asked me if I was going to try again.

????????????????????????????

That ticked me off. A lot. A good friend last month and I were talking. It was right around insemination time. I said "wish me luck, think lots of positive pregnancy thoughts for me" and she said "I am thinking positive for whatever happens, either way" and that too ticked me off. It is like people are thinking I may never get pregnant and carry to term. That is not a possibility in my thoughts, not even close. My only thoughts and fears are around how long it may take. So it hurts when others make those assumptions.

For now I am just trying to focus on the next 30 days.

2 om's.:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear the news. I'm definitely thinking lots of positive pregnancy thoughts - I will be sending them until you don't need them anymore!

Mikki said...

Just wanted to let you know that we've been thinking about you and sending positive thoughts your way. Hang in there...