Thursday, May 08, 2008

speaking too soon...

I have been on 5 units of Lupron for 3 days, down from 10.
Today, yes today, the Lupron bitch came.
I am an angry bitch trying not to be and this time roommate got the brunt of it.
The sad part is I don't care, or the Lupron makes me feel like I don't.
I know somewhere inside I do I just cannot access it currently.

5 om's.:

battynurse said...

Yuck. So sorry. Hope it doesn't last long.

Sam said...

Only a few more days. Only a few more days. (rinse and repeat) You'll get through it and your roommate understands that it isn't you.

bleu said...

Thanks Michell, thanks Sam. Sadly that was what made the argument escalate so much, she doesn't seem to want to know or believe it isn't me and gets mad or hurt even when it is just a little outburst so then I went off from it. ugh

Unknown said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope it passes quickly.

Solitaire said...

I hope you're doing a bit better now. Lupron always drives me crazy like that. Everything makes me so mad! But this too shall pass.