Saturday, February 14, 2009

tired...

We are here. In Nova Scotia. In the rental.
We got here Thursday afternoon.
I now have internet.
We are exhausted. Two weeks on the road has done me in pretty much.
The weather has been rain and snow prior to our arrival, rain the day we drove in so there is a LOT of ice.
I have taken one bad fall, on my butt, and have the scrape and bruise to prove it.
Roomie has taken two spills.
There was no salt or sand in town until yesterday which was frustrating.
I got show spikes finally and sand finally.
Happy Valentine's Day to all.
Mama dog, the lil one in the movie named Dirt has a sudden lump under one nipple I need to get checked ASAP.
I am ok but really really tires and sore and just ugh.
I am trying to recoup this weekend and then start the house search next week.
Things will likely be pretty sparse for a time here.
Baby seems fine, moving around daily.
I will be getting a doc or midwife soon.
I have 250 feeds to read in my RSS feed reader. I will try to get to them but who knows.
Love to all.

17 om's.:

Anonymous said...

so glad that you guys have made it to the rental. that sucks about all the tumbles- be careful!!
I will be demanding snow photos soon...just so you know ;-)

MSEH said...

Congratulations! Where in NS?

Billy said...

Glad to hear you arrived at your destination!
Now take a loooooooooong rest. You definitely deserve it! I'm sure you'll then manage to find the perfect house for you guys.

Sorry to hear about the ice and the fallings, and about the lump you found on Dirt. Hope it's nothing serious!

battynurse said...

Glad you made it there. Be careful on all that ice and I hope you get a whole bunch of rest and are able to very soon feel more rested. Good luck with the house hunting.

Carey said...

Congrats on making it safe & sound!! Good luck getting settled in... :)

LJ said...

Welcome home! make sure to take a moment to pamper yourself any way you can!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Congratulations on getting there. Sending lots of love.

N7 said...

WELCOME TO NS!!!!! Much love and wishing you lots of rest!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it safely, that's a LONG trip!

Cajun Cutie said...

Glad you have made it. Rest up! I hope the puppy is o.k.

Cajun Cutie said...

Glad you have made it. Rest up! I hope the puppy is o.k.

Catherine said...

So happy you made it. Welcome to the worst winter the maritimes has had in years. Get some rest.

annacyclopedia said...

Welcome home, Bleu and family! Wishing you quick healing from your bruises and bumps, lots of rest, and for peace to settle into your new space. Love and light and warmth to you!

R said...

YEAHHHH!! Glad you made it there safely!!

Tobacco Brunette said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're finally there. What a journey! I hope you and roomie get your "ice legs" soon (ouc). Rest and take care. Much, much love.

XOXOX
TB

Anonymous said...

Welcome to NS, Bleu. Got a link to your blog from MSEH because we live close to you in NS. Hope you are settling in and resting up. Now that I'm home, I'll aske MSEH to send you my e-mail address, then you can contact me if you choose.

Fat Chick said...

BLEU'S BACK! BLEU'S BACK!!! YAY!!! Welcome back to the interwebs Bleu!