Tuesday, April 28, 2009

41 weeks 1 day...

Still here, still nothing happening. Have been pumping an hour or so a day but nothing has happened. I see the doc tomorrow and also do acupuncture.

I am feeling frustrated for my own reasons but am doing ok. The thing is the body does not stay pregnant forever, none does, and if the baby is ok then a HUGE part of me wants to wait. Wants to trust my body. But the other part worries.

So I go back and forth getting frustrated, anxious, angry, worried.

Baby is moving fine and all is well otherwise.

Will post if anything changes.

14 om's.:

Mermaid said...

Oh, giant hugs for you! You're amazing. Hang in there, it won't be long before you meet that beautiful baby.

mulberry said...

some of us just like to be fashionably late ;) keep trusting your body... a good idea! and i bet that acupuncture will help you along.

Peeveme said...

I know how hard it is to maintain a good attitude when you are let (Piccolina was 11 days late). I, like you, just kept up that mantra, "When she's ready" and "my body knows what to do". But it's ok to get frustrated.

MSEH said...

Thanks for the update. I'll be thinking of you all!

MrsSpock said...

I hope something kicks in soon!

tireegal68 said...

is it time to kick out more of the home remedies? castor oil, anyone?!
I hear you on vacillating between emotions.
I hope something works for you soon:)

Eden Riley said...

Waiting patiently with you, all the way from Africa :)

Go gently, sweet one!!!

xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

come out baby bliss, your internet aunties can't wait to meet you!

battynurse said...

Thinking of you and hoping things start to happen soon.

Anonymous said...

Watching and waiting. Hang in there. Call if you need something or just want to chat/vent/whatever. Anne

Shera said...

Wow, you are handling it so much better than I would. And you are right... we don't stay pregnant forever and at some point that baby will be ready to make an appearance. Good Luck!!!!

Dora said...

Been wondering. Hang in there!

K said...

Oh, my friend. I can't believe you are still waiting! You and Bliss have been so patient. Come out little Soul. We're all anxiously awaiting your grand entrance!

Fat Chick said...

I'm dying over here!!! Come on little Soul!!! We want to adore you in person!!!