Friday, April 10, 2009

as promised...

I want to begin by saying I spent 4 hours, YES 4 FUCKING HOURS uploading these pictures. And I didn't finish, I spent another hour and a half this morning. Have I mentioned I now have dial up? Truly the only thing I just cannot adjust to.

So here we are on the back deck in all my huge glory. The strange thing is I am just not as big outward as I was with Bliss. I think I am carrying way wider though and I AM huge.





This is Bliss trying to get baked again as he is a booty boy whenever possible!! Now he can as much as he wants which I love for him!!!


I wish I could explain how huge my boobs are, but they really are bigger than his head.







This was us taking out first nature walk on our property, dogs, Bliss, roomie and me bringing up the rear. The snow only melted about a week ago so we see we have a small ATV trail to walk. Bliss has a walking stick he immediately found, so cute. The dogs are also there, they suddenly think they are wild animals and refuse to listen to anything we say when outside, it is unnerving.


He is so precious and kisses the belly often, I love watching it move but he is pretty over it, although he asks it to come in 2 days often, but I do not see birth happening before the due date AT ALL!!

Probably a week or more late as usual but I am not concerned, there is still so much to do.








This is one of our ponds on the property, it supposedly will have lots of trout or does already, it is beautiful and Bliss loves it. He cannot believe it is in our "yard" and so much nature right here, he says now we never need to leave. My thoughts exactly.



My only real complaints right now, besides dial up Internet, has been finally having hip and joint pain. I have been lucky until now but having the 2 story house is also harder on me with the pain.

I am still throwing up on occasion but the last 2 days have been pretty good. It is nice to finally have my kitchen stuff out and available to cook with.

It still amazes me I have lost 25 pounds so far this pregnancy, especially when I see these pictures.



This is another shot of the one pond, the other pond is next to it but I didn't get a good shot. There is a huge rock across the other side I think we will have to explore fishing off of, and there is a bench on the banks.


Tomorrow is Easter (we do a more Solstice type celebration) and we are expecting a very late season snow storm to bring quite a bit of snow. I love it and think it will be a hoot. We will spend the morning with Bliss hunting for eggs and candy and have a nice breakfast and then I will cook a feast and spend the day by the fireplace playing with Bliss. Things are slowly getting more normal and a bit less chaotic. I am sure as soon as they really quiet down the baby will be here with all new chaos to enjoy and cherish.

Happy Holiday to All!!!

28 om's.:

Dora said...

Just gorgeous! Can I come visit? Sometime this Summer? I can help with Soul and you can check out my (hopefully) growing belly!

Love the pics of Bliss kissing your belly.

tireegal68 said...

wow -the place looks beautiful - you all look so content. ponds, land, house, bliss, soul, bleu, roomie - sounds all good -except for the dial up of course!
Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

LJ said...

You look beautiful - and the land? To die for!

sandra said...

I love this update. You look amazing. Bliss is a sweetie. And that land! Wow! The land is beautiful.

sandra said...

I love this update. You look amazing. Bliss is a sweetie. And that land! Wow! The land is beautiful.

Lisa said...

What a peaceful and tranquil setting. It looks beautiful. When are you due?

battynurse said...

You look fantastic!!
The place looks beautiful with the ponds and trees and everything. I have to admit though that I wouldn't want to be getting that snow storm. Hope you have fun with it.

Carey said...

What great pics... you look great!!!!

Have a great Easter tomorrow!!

Susanna said...

So much beauty, with belly and trees and ponds! I believe you about your breasts being bigger than Bliss's head; mine are still bigger than A's. You're almost there! Soon no more barfing!

Mermaid said...

Just beautiful - both land and belly. I'm glad you spent the necessary hours uploading for our enjoyment!

Kim-n-Megan said...

Happy Easter to you and Bliss and Roomie and to the little one in that beautiful belly of yours!!

owlie said...

beautiful belly, beutiful family.

what an amazing place to live.

Billy said...

Wow!! Your place is a-m-a-z-i-n-g !
A forest and a pond (even two!) and all in your own property! And the big deck to overview it all :-).

And the pics of you and Bliss - you both look really good!

Happy Holiday!

MrsSpock said...

To be surrounded by all that Nature must be a balm to anyone's soul! Lovely property!

Lynn Cameron said...

You look fabulous and so does your place! And Bliss? Sweet and lovely as always! Can't wait to see the newest addition.

Suz said...

Oh Bleu.........how wonderful it is for you and your sweet little family! Hugs to you all, Suz

Kriss said...

Bleu, I love the property, a true dream! I also have to say, you are just beautiful! Bliss is getting so big and I bet he is going to be a wonderful loving caring big brother! -kriss

Anonymous said...

what beautiful pictures! the one of bliss kissing your belly brought a tear to my eye, so sweet!

i love your deck/property, it looks so gorgeous!

Solitaire said...

You look great! And the yard is amazing too. Happy Spring to you, and I hope the birth goes wonderfully well.

Jess said...

Lovely pictures. You both look so peaceful there!

annacyclopedia said...

You both look so happy in your beautiful new home. I'm so glad Bliss is loving it so much and you are starting to feel a bit more settled. I have been thinking of you so much and wondering if that baby has shown up yet, so thanks for posting for letting me know I get to joyfully fret for a bit longer!

Jen said...

You look great and the place looks great!

Sonya said...

WOW! The woods look beautiful! You look great (healthy).

Anonymous said...

You look magnificent!

Bliss is gorgeous, it looks like you live somewhere beautiful.

N7 said...

Forget how gorgeous and great you look and how beautiful your property is and what an angel Bliss is- I am way more excited about the fact that I SOOOO HAVE THOSE SWEATPANTS! lolllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!! Ain't they the comfiest things in the world and they fit just so around the big ol belly?
Bleu- you look freaking great. You rock the all black!!!! :) Can't wait to 'meet' this lil peanut in there and the time is coming fast!!!
Soooooo where's my invite to come over? Shit you have like ponds and fields and mountains! FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOVE LOOOOVE LOVVVVEE THAT YOURE POSTING PICS GIRL!!!!

jay said...

FANTASTIC photos!! Thanks for sharing! xx

R said...

AWWWW!! Bleu you look great!! I love the pregnancy pics and the land is just fabulous.. wow!! You look very happy and so does Bliss!! I can't wait to see the little one. I am so going to come up there sometime!!! :)

Tobacco Brunette said...

Gorgeous!! You, Bliss, the view. Just gorgeous.

Hope you're loving Canada.