Monday, May 04, 2009

announcing...



Soul Om
born 3:22am May 4th 2009
7lbs 3.8 oz

Soul is a beautiful baby girl.
Birth story is crazy and amazing and because of what happened I am shocked and thrilled to announce I got my VBAC and every other thing I dreamed of.

Birth story to follow when I get some time.

I was home 10 hours after giving birth.

Bliss loves her and was there, asleep until she was placed on my belly.

Exhausted but no tearing at all.

Need sleep.

Much love to all.


77 om's.:

Anonymous said...

The biggest congrats of all times! She is positively beautiful! I am so happy for you that she is here. Welcome little Soul!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Soul! We have been waiting for you, lovey!!

MaverickMama said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy that you have your pair of babies. I'm thrilled that you had your vbac. Wow what a blessing!

N7 said...

I AM BAWLING FOR YOU BLEU SHE IS GORGEOUS OMG BLEU SHE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL AND I AM A THRILLED MESS THAT YOU HAVE THIS GORGEOUS HEALTHY BABY AND YOU HAD YOUR LABOR AND YOU GOT YOUR DREAM AND BLISS LOVES HER AND JUST OMG BLEU- CONGRATULATIONS!! I AM OVER THE MOON FOR YOU- JUST DOING FLIPS LIKE CRAZY AND SENDING YOU THE BIGGEST, WARMEST HUGS EVER!!!!!

YOU DID IT!!!!

Serena said...

THank you SOOOO much for sharing her picture.....I have been following your blog for a couple months now and was getting excited for you!!
I am TTC and am a "big" les mama so...you are an inspiration!!!

Much love to your family!!!!!
Serena

Anonymous said...

congratulations! She is very beautiful!

Mini Maritimer and Mama said...

How wonderful Bleu. Congratulations to You, Bliss and Soul. We are so happy for you. Love from both Katie and myself.

Anonymous said...

whoa, i was SURE soul was going to be a boy, i about fell out of my seat when i read she's a girl! :D

huge, huge congratulations to you on the amazing birth and the beautiful babe!

and i love the middle name you picked, thats the one i was rooting for!!

LJ said...

She is beautiful and her name is perfect. Congrats to you and Bliss.

livieandhermommies said...

She is Absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats to you and your happy family...

Lisa said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful.

Jess said...

Congratulations to you all...Soul is just beautiful...so glad things went the way you wanted them to go...hugs to Bliss and Soul and you too. xoxo

owie said...

oh wow, tears in my eyes, she is beautiful, so excited to read you got your VBAC.

congratulations to you and your beautiful family.

so happy for you.

aspiring baker said...

beyond thrilled for you -- MAZEL TOV! she is gorgeous and looks just like her big brother. so excited you got what you wanted! hooray!

sandra said...

She is beautiful. I am so happy for you - you have no idea. Much love to you all.

Sonya said...

Congrats! It's wonderful news!

calliope said...

wow!!! Congrats and WELCOME!!
So awesome that you had your VBAC AND that you guys were home 10 hours later.
Can't wait to hear more deets!

MrsSpock said...

I thought I felt some girl vibes! She is lovely! I am so happy your birth was everything you wanted...

Billy said...

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

She is absolutley gorgeous!
And I am so happy you got to give birth the way you dreamed! Will be waiting to hear the birth story.

Eden Riley said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

That baby is the most exquisite baby on the planet. Oh my goodness. Congratulations, Bleu and Bliss!!! What a beautiful family!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

battynurse said...

Oh my god!! I'm offline for a couple of days and look at this!!! I'm so freaking happy for you!! Welcome Soul Om. I'm glad that everything went the way you wanted it to. Hugs to you. Miss you lots.

Tanya said...

Awwwww.... Congratulations. I'm so happy for you all.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

She is gorgeous and amazing. Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!

Sam said...

You made me cry. Congrats to you and Bliss. She looks like him in the second picture I think. I am so happy that you got the birth you wanted. Go soak up the baby love, mama!

Lynn Cameron said...

So completely thrilled for all of you! Very best wishes!

Briar said...

SO excited for you and can't wait to hear more details! Welcome Soul and congrats to you and Bliss.

luckyduck said...

Congrats! I totally thought boy too, I am happy you have a girl! Bliss needs a sister!

Hurray! Rest up and enjoy!

Jill

Carey said...

Yeah!! Congrats to you all... welcome to the world little one!!! I'm so happy she's here!!!! What a journey!! :)

Stacie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Steph said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful! I'm so happy that we were able to help you early on, with your journey to create Soul. With Bliss and Soul, your heart must be so full of happiness!

ohchicken said...

*tears*

she is beautiful. perfect. so very much awake.

MSEH said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am SOOOOOO glad to hear things went well and look forward to reading more. She's just adorable!

Kim-n-Megan said...

Bleu, I am so so so happy for you and Bliss!! She is just beautiful and she sorta looks like Bliss!! Just wonderful that you got the birth you wished for! Much Love Megan and Kim xxx

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. Wow!!!

Rosany and Pam.

Anonymous said...

ps.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name.


Rosany

Anne said...

Congratulations, Bleu. She looks so content and alert, like she's exactly where she knows she belongs in this world. Beautiful.

Lizzie said...

Congratulations! She is simply beautiful. And looks so wise. Wow. What a beauty. So thrilled for you that you got your VBAC. Crying tears of joy. Love to your whole family.

Mikki said...

Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful baby girl she is!

R said...

Oh Bleu!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for you!!! And not too proud to say I got all misty eyed... CONGRATS!! :)

Anonymous said...

YES She is here and so cute and adorable and huggable and what a story to have a VBAC! I am soo happy and crying and so happy and just happy! Life is good! WOW, congratulations!

love Rose

emilythehopeless said...

congratulations! she's precious!! :)

Melissa said...

Bleu, she is beautiful! I'm so thrilled for you that you got your VBAC just like you wanted, and you now have a wonderful son and daughter! This is such wonderful news I just could not be happier for you. Enjoy!!! I know you will.
Melissa/Moira's Momma from babycenter

Weathering The Storm said...

Congrats..She is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Awww, she is beautiful. Welcome to the world Soul Om!

Anonymous said...

Awww, she is beautiful. Welcome to the world Soul Om!

Cece said...

I'm crying, I'm so happy for you! Welcome to the world, little girl!

Melody said...

Absolutely gorgeous. She looks so much like her brother. Congratulations to all of you.

Shera said...

Congratulations Bleu - she is gorgeous!!!! Glad you got the birth you wanted!

mulberry said...

yay! soul is here!! all the pieces have clicked in place. your journey over the last year has been truly inspiring. the decision to move, the move, getting the house and bringing your daughter into the world. nicely played!

Shannon said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!

Big happy dance going on over here!!!

Elizabeth said...

She is beautiful, I'm so happy you had the delivery you dreamed of. enjoy your two wonderful children. I can't wait to hear more. Rest up and take care.

Fat Chick said...

Back to say that Soul and Bliss have the same nose. CUTE!

annacyclopedia said...

I am crying the happiest tears in the stillness of absolute joy and awe. Bleu, I am so, so, SO HAPPY for you that you got your VBAC and more, and just smitten with your beautiful little daughter. Congratulations to you and to Bliss, and welcome to the world, Soul. I'm so glad you're here.

Michele said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats!

Soapchick said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous! I'm very happy for you and Bliss!

Susanna said...

I knew it was a girl! Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!!! So glad the birth went well!

jay said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is so brilliant!!!!!!!!!!! MANY CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you. Really happy. What a beautiful girl, to match your beautiful boy. Much love xxxx

vee said...

Oh that's just the best news. I'm so happy your beautiful baby girl is safe in your arms at last. Much love to your family of three!

Mermaid said...

She is just beautiful. Congratulations! I wish I could see the happiness that must radiate from Bliss (and you).

Meg said...

Congratulations! She's a cutie!

K said...

Congratulations Bleu!! She is beautiful and I too am surprised she is a "she". :-) Sounds like you had an amazing birth experience. Can't wait to read all about it!

Dora said...

She's absolutely magnificent! Congrats on doing it your way, mama!

Delenn said...

Congratulations!!

Angela said...

What a gorgeous baby girl. And she looks like her big brother! Congratulations!

Tobacco Brunette said...

Welcome beautiful little Soul. Oh...I am crying for you. I'm so happy you got what you've been dreaming of.

Love you!

XOXOXOX

Navigating The Rapids said...

Congratulations Bleu, she's beautiful!

Paragon2Pieces said...

Congratulations! I am so happy you had the birth experience you wanted and that your little girl is healthy and well :)

Kriss said...

Congrats Bleu! I can't wait to hear your birth story. -kriss

M said...

Congratulations!! She is SOOOO gorgeous! I totally thought you were having a boy but am so thrilled cause now you have one of each! And double congrats on the VBAC! I cannot wait to hear the birth story! :)

Unknown said...

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh girl, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!

Blessings....

What a beautiful girl! So much love!
You did it MAMA! YOU DID IT!

Anonymous said...

Hugest congrats to the 3 of you. Cannot wait to hear about your VBAC.

Heidi said...

Congratulations!! She is simply beautiful!! Welcome to the world Soul!

Catherine said...

What a beauty! Congratulations to you and Bliss!

George said...

Soul is Perfection!

I'm thrilled that your experience was exactly what you wanted it to be!!!

So happy for you all!!!

CD and SP said...

so beautiful!

JJ said...

Oh sweetie, she is SO beautiful. I am SO happy she is here safe and sound-hope the family of three beautiful people is adjusting OK!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and looks so wise!