Sunday, May 10, 2009

tidbits...

Soul's eyes are steel grey. They had a blue tinge at birth but they are very grey now. So very very beautiful.

If anyone is a Sonic DX whiz let me know, Bliss just wants to know how to get to play as a new character Sonic Metal, or Esphio(SP?) Metal or Chaos Metal and no matter how he finishes all the parts it seems to never happen. I HATE this game but he has wanted to do this forever so if anyone knows PLEASE let me know.

OK Mac mail, I sent out a mass mail of the blog post birth announcement. Then the next day I sent out one more to a few others but I prepared the email offline since we know my dial up is crap. So anyhow ever since then, no matter what I do the mail won't synch. I cannot get mail on my server at all, and only yesterday could go online to Mobile Me to get mail but I still cannot work my mac mail. And then it keeps bringing back up the email I made offline and ALREADY sent and says it cannot do some actions online and brings it back no matter how many times I delete it.

I am at such a loss but calling Applecare when you can't be online and call at the same time because I have fricking dial-up makes me nuts!!!

I have finally finished the birth story, I just have fine tuning to do so I will post it in the day day or two. In case anyone wonders how I did it with the week we have had PLEASE understand, I have forced myself to do this at sleep loss just so I can get it down before I forget the details. I learned the hard way with Bliss how quickly your mind fuzzes out stuff.

I am down 40 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight just because I was so high before the pregnancy. I also gave birth at 25 down so it is very interesting. I really hope I can keep eating sensibly as I am now and that with the breast feeding I can lost another 40 - 60 pounds. We shall see.

We are doing better and better but I still get the chills thing now and again and it sucks. But beyond that things are going ok. I am emotional and unfair to Lu at times and crying about Bliss often but really, recovery is sooo very much easier when vaginal birth happens.

It is also so so so much easier when you are not recovering from birth trauma as well and with Bliss I truly was. I am emotionally doing way better than I did after Bliss' birth.

I am not getting to anyones blog posts so if you have news email me PLEASE. And know the emails I HAVE been able to read have been so wonderful.

So thank you, thank you, thank you!!

5 om's.:

Eden Riley said...

Bleu ... here are some sonic cheats I googled for Bliss, I hope they help!! Sorry it's long ... I'm sending it to you in a comment in case you don't get the email. I hope you get your computer bugs sorted out! How frustrating. Can't wait to read your birth story. I'm still blown away by how beautiful your daughter is.

xoxoox
____

Zoom in Sonic Spinball
After you entered to the "Sound Test" option for Sonic Spinball, play the
following music in order: 0, 2, 1, 1, 6, 6.

No gravity in Sonic Spinball
After you entered to the "Sound Test" option for Sonic Spinball, play the
following music in order: 0, 9, 0, 1, 6, 8.

Faster background music in Sonic Spinball
After you entered to the "Sound Test" option for Sonic Spinball, play the
following music in order: 0, 4, 2, 5, 5, 7.

Select stage in Sonic Spinball
After you entered to the "Sound Test" option in Sonic Spinball, play the
following music in order: 0, 2, 1, 5, 6, 6.

Select stage in Sonic Labyrinth
Push Up, Up, Right, Right, Right, Down(6 times), Left(9 times) on your
controller when the when "Press Start" text appears at the Sonic Labyrinth
title screen.

Select stage in Sonic Chaos
Push Up, Up, Up, Up, Right, Left, Right, Left, Start buttons on your
controller when the "Press Start" text appears at the Sonic Chaos title
screen.

Select stage in Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Enter to the Sonic The Hedgehog 2 title screen. You will see Tails and he
is blink with his eyes. He is blink first once, then blink again two times
quickly. Keep held Down/Left + A + B buttons and push Start just when his
eye shuts on the second blink of the double-blink.

In-game reset:
While palying, hold Start + A + B + X buttons for short time.

Unlock Super Sonic
Finish the game using all 6 default starting characters to play as Super Sonic.

Unlock Metal Sonic in trail mode:
Find all 130 Emblems to play as Metal Sonic.

Unlock Tails
Get Tails during the game in story mode, when obtained him use the
controller-2 to play as Tails.

Unlock Mission mode option at the main menu:
Play in adventure mode and finish the game with all characters

Instant Chaos Emeralds in Sonic Chaos:
Push Up, Down, Up, Down, B, A, B, A, B, A buttons on your controller while
you are at the Sonic Chaos character selection screen.

Sound Test in Sonic chaos:
Push Down, Down, Up, Up, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A buttons on your
controller while you are at the Sonic Chaos title screen.

Game Gear/Master System games:
To unlock a new Sonic mini-games, finish 10 missions or collect emblems.
Every 10 completed mission will unlock new mini-games in the "Mini Game
Collection" option at the main menu. When you complete all of the 50
mission you will unloc all minigames, including Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean
Machine, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Spinball, Sonic The Hedgehog.

2-player in Game Gear mode:
Hit the Start button on controller-2 to bring up the another Game Gear
screen for player 2. Note all game supported the two player mode.

Smaller Game Gear screen:
Push L + R trigger. Press the L + R trigger again to return to normal view.

Unlocks:

Unlock Mission Mode
Finish the adventure mode with each character to get access to the
Mission mode at the main menu.

Unlock Game Gear version of Sonic 1
Pick up 20 emblems

Unlock Game Gear version of Sonic Drift
Pick up 40 emblems

Unlock Game Gear version of Sonic Chaos
Pick up 60 emblems

Unlock Game Gear version of Sonic 2
Pick up - 110 emblems

Unlock Game Gear version of Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Pick up 120 Emblems

Unlock Sonic Spinball
Pick up 80 emblems.

Unlock Sonic Labyrinth
Pick up 80 or 100 Emblems and finish 20 missions

Unlock Sonic Triple Trouble
Pick up all 130 emblems

Unlock Sonic Drift 2
Pick up 130 emblems and finish 20 missions

Unlock Tails's Sky Patrol
Pick up all 130 emblems and finish 40 missions.

Unlock Tails Adventure
Pick up all 130 emblems and finish all 60 missions.

amazingk8 said...

Found this online...Metal Sonic To play as Metal Sonic in SADX, get all 130 emblems, you will be able to play with Metal Sonic in all of Sonic's levels in trial mode.

I don't know what it means, though :)

Congratulations on your sweet, sweet Soul and getting through the first week!

battynurse said...

So sorry that you have been having so many problems with your internet connection. That sucks to feel so unconnected. I hope it gets working soon. I'll try to call you in the next few days. Thinking of you. Hugs to you.

Sam said...

I am so excited and happy for you. You are doing great!!

annacyclopedia said...

Much love to all of you, and hoping things have lightened up considerably. Wishing I was closer so I could actually be useful and fuss over Bliss and take care of you. Can't wait to read your birth story, too!