Thursday, December 28, 2006

happy and irritated...

So I got my pregnancy confirmed.

I did not, however, get a beta number.

Why you ask? Well BOTH docs who said they would order a quantitative blood test for me chose to instead order a qualitative. Can you tell how happy I am?

One doc has since ordered a quantitative, but only one, he informed me he could not medically justify a second.

I will get my second. I can be crafty when I need to be. I won't say how I will do it, but just you wait, I will get it.

I will go right now for the first one and go Saturday for the second. I should hear about the first tomorrow, but I will have to wait until Tuesday for the second.

Once again pregnancy will be teaching me how NOT in control I am.

I am thrilled at the opportunity to learn.




(I bought this ornament last year in an after X-mas sale. I was hoping I would get to use it. I thought I would be towards the end of my pregnancy this x-mas. I put it up on the tree the day after O. I am so lucky I am getting to use it.)

0 om's.: