Wednesday, December 27, 2006

holding my breath...


I wasn't going to test this morning.

Then after an hour of going back and forth laying in the dark in bed, tormented, I decided to test. I then found out, to my horror, I was out of tests. Apparently last month, with the false positives and the super long cycle, I had used all the rest of the digitals I got for this month.

After last months false positives I decided I would only do a digital test. I also decided I would wait longer than I ever have, 11/12 dpici. I went out and bought a box of three and came home and squeezed out an ounce and tested. I was sure it would be negative and just as I was trying to cover the results window so I couldn't see it I saw this.

I immediately went for a blood test. I am waiting for the results, they should be in by 2:30 or so.

Think positive numbers please.

I am terrified.

UPDATED: It is now 4:30 and the lab is still showing "in process." I am beyond annoyed. It is also a half hour until my doc's office closes so if it doesn't get posted in the next 30 minutes I have to wait until tomorrow. I gave the blood by 8am for Goddess's sake!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

1 om's.:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is fantastic! I think terrified is a perfect response. It looks like you are started on a journey. Good luck tomorrow....and don't forget to update. I'm thinking belly bump good vibes for you.