Monday, March 05, 2007

blah blah blah...

I am feeling better. It was by far the worst food poisoning I have ever had. I am in a holding pattern right now waiting for my flow. I am also obsessing with craft items. If I become brave I will take a picture of the ridiculous amounts of craft items I have bought to try and get Bliss into crafts, and post it here. We shall see.

We are having fun and it is a good break from all things computer related. We do not do standard video games but he does have his own laptop and is WAY to into it. We have set limits but we needed to break things up with new fun interests and I am determined to feed his inner artist. It may be working, the other morning he woke up and went to the playroom and turned his keyboard on and played for the first time in ages.

I have many things that need my attention but I do not seem motivated to do them, I am working on it.

2 om's.:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Hope things are continuing to improve on the food poisoning front.

I get very freaked out about the whole electronics/computer thing. My son is obsessed with cell phones. He'll sit and play with one for hours (with the keypad locked). And it makes me sad. I want him curious and there is nothing wrong with electronics. But I also want him to do the art projects and express himself through play.

Yesterday, we had a lot of luck with creating a sticker book. He chose stickers and placed them into his book, creating little stories about them...

Demeter said...

I would love my little one to be interested in crafts and her creative side, but who knows if I will have a creative child, that of her own interest would sit down and do these things, I can't wait to see her personality. Sorry about the food poisoning. There are computer programs that bring out the creative side of kids.