Sunday, March 25, 2007

wishing...


I did the insemination on Saturday night.

Now on to the wishing.

4 om's.:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Wishing alongside you.

It's a gorgeous picture!

bleu said...

Thanks sweetie. Congrats on your wonderful film. You should be so proud of yourself!!

Sonya said...

Thinking about you.
Sonya

ohchicken said...

new reader. journeyed through your words this afternoon.

i wanted to answer an earlier question you'd posed about siblings.

i have 3 older sisters, all born within 5 years of each other. my mother then had two m/cs. nine years later i was born. my sisters are 14, 13, and 9 years older than me.

there were years when i felt like a pest, and i felt jealous of how grown up and cool they were. they were a pack and i was alone. and then they became wisdom for me. cautionary tales sometimes.

and now? i'm 28. though there is unfortunate "our sister is gay" drama with two sisters, i am best friends with the third. i am ridiculously grateful and have no regrets about there being such an age gap.

all my hope and thoughts of peace for you during this 2ww.

annie
wearefambly.wordpress.com