Tuesday, January 16, 2007

the latest...

I got my latest lab results back, at least the HCG Beta and progesterone.

12,249


14.1


I am not sure how I feel about it. I am not unhappy, but I would be lying if I said I was thrilled. The levels were taken at 30 dpo. The HCG is within normal range, but it is a doubling time of 3.81 days. I know that is considered normal, but most say 3-3.5 days by week 6-7. I am aware I nitpick all this info. I am aware I should just be thrilled, but it is hard.


As for the progesterone, I am not real phased by it, I am taking 100mg vaginally 3 times a day. I know that when taking it vaginally it does not show up in blood work. I do feel it is a good thing I am on the Progesterone, but I have always felt that way.

My Thyroid levels won't be back for a day or two, not that I am concerned. I see my Endocrinologist on Thursday. She is a delight, and I am not really concerned about that at this point.

The following Thursday is now where I am focused. I just need to make it to then without losing my mind or anything growing inside me.




1 om's.:

Demeter said...

Very promising I should say! I hope this is the lucky cycle for you!