Sunday, January 14, 2007

snot...

I know the science behind it, that the body is made up primarily of water, blah blah blah. But really, how can I produce so much snot. I really do not get it. I blow and blow and blow. I blow until my belly aches, and then I blow some more. I have gone through 2 full boxes of Puffs Plus and there is no end in sight. Right when I got my positive HPT I got a stuffy nose and went through a box then, but about 2 days ago it cleared. Well today it came back with a vengence, and also with major allergies. I have sneezed over 15 times in a row, more than once. I am tired, achy, grumpy, and stuffy.

Tomorrow I get bloodwork done. I doubt I will get any results until Tuesday or Thursday this time. The reason is that this doctor is my Endocrinologist, and she did not order the beta or the progesterone test, I added them to the lab slip. So I have an appointment with her Thursday, but I am not sure I feel comfortable asking for results for the tests I wrote in before the results for those ordered are in. The thyroid tests take 2-3 days to come back. She does have a front desk person who loves me, so we shall see. I am sure I will be trying to get them early, but I am not sure.

One week from this Thursday is my first OB appointment. I should get to see if there is a little one or more that day. I have no idea how I am going to make it until then, but I am sure I will manage somehow.

One minute I feel like I am having various symptoms, the next I feel like I am not. I do seem to be eating more than humanly possible, and get in a panic if too much time goes by between meals. I also keep deep sighing, which could be to increase oxygen intake. I am continuing to pinch my nipples periodically to check that they are still sore, which they are, but they go through more and less sore moments throughout the day. I am also having awful awful dreams that are really disturbing me. I am not even comfortable mentioning what they have been about, but they are very upsetting, and have caused me, on more than one ocassion, not to want to go back to sleep. I will say that they have not involved babies at all, which is also strange.

0 om's.: