Sunday, July 22, 2007

anatomy of a bruise...

In other news I fell trying to avoid stepping on Bliss while getting in the bath. I landed on the shower door metal guide and have the worst bruise I have ever had in my life.

The first is a couple hours after then the next is this morning and then this afternoon.

ouch!

:::Updated::: to add another pic from two days later.











4 om's.:

Mermaidgrrrl said...

OMG - that looks soooooo seriously painful. Good war wound photos!

amyjay said...

Oh my. Why do things always seem to get worse before they get better?

The Fonaholics said...

Wow, that is a wicked bruise! Um are you sure you dont have some sort of bleeding disorder??? LOL wowsers!

bleu said...

LOL, no, no bleeding disorder. I am of the mind that the low dose aspirin I am on may have made it worse, but I have never had a bruise even remotely like this before. It was a seriously hard fall on a sharp object but my goddess this thing is nasty.