Monday, July 30, 2007

boggled...

So I am gearing up for finally being able to get on with try # 13 sometime next week. This month off because I missed my O was a bummer but ok. I had a nice morning, had finished a nice breakfast and went to the bathroom and guess who showed up. I am bleeding. This means I had a 21 day cycle. WTF??? I guess it is a good thing I missed O because I doubt anything could have matured in that short a cycle but I am so confused. Has anyone had a really short cycle after stopping clomid for a month? I have searched but found nothing on that on Dr. G. SO assuming this isn't spotting, which it doesn't seem like, I am on cd 1.

4 om's.:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I haven't heard of that, but you never know. Hormones make everything wacky. I'm sorry that AF showed, but glad you're starting the next cycle.

Keri said...

Does seem strange but nothing surprises me with clomid.

Happy to hear you can track from here.

How are you healing, anyway? That bruise was just awful!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry for the wackiness! I think sometimes our bodies just have their own will...sometimes more than we'd like, of course.

I hope this is the cycle!

Unknown said...

Keri, The bruise is gone, completely, but there is this awful lumpiness along where I fell on the steel guide, like it is still damaged and not healed but no bruise. And my leg itches there all the time. The whole thing is so strange.