Tuesday, April 15, 2008

apologies...

If I usually comment on your blog and have been really neglectful of late I sincerely apologize. I have been in a strange space in my head and am having trouble even gathering my thoughts.

If I do not post much and you just had a baby please know I am absolutely thrilled for you. I am truly so excited for you I just cannot look at many baby pics right now. I think it is because I am in such limbo hell that I am once again so very sensitive to this kind of thing, but it is really causing tears lately.

I am here, but in silence until I can get zeroed out I think.

I am sorry.

9 om's.:

battynurse said...

Ok and totally understandable. I had to check out pretty much for a while after my miscarriage. I just couldn't handle thinking of something clever and supportive to write.

N7 said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!! Sorry I've been MIA myself- wallowing in my own being fat misery.
But...I have a lot to catch up on with reading and from what I can see with my keen eye- you sound like you are having a lot of ups and downs :(
And you are justified but I wish i could make things 'even out' for you- getting that damn beta to zero and getting used to that new Mac of yours :)
Hang in there...
we should go grab some shots...

K said...

No apologies needed. (Continue to) Take good care of yourself and know that I am thinking of you, my friend.

Anonymous said...

soooooooooo get this. so much.
At the end of the day we have to do whatever we can to protect our hearts.

But I DO expect you to comment on my post today as I want your input on New Amsterdam. bwha ha ha!!

xoxo

Solitaire said...

Take all the time you need. I definitely understand the need to take a break from blogs and boards for a while. We miss you though, so take good care of yourself. I hope you can get out of limbo quickly.

lady in waiting said...

That is not a terribly high beta for 44 days past - you are almost there! Mine took 4 months to get below 5. You will be there soon.
Don't worry about not wanting to look at baby pics. Pregnant women still annoy me actually!
You are so sweet, thank you for commenting on my blog. You're advice is spot on too.

MaverickMama said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. Being a parent stretching my personal growth and it's a good thing.
MM

giggleblue said...

don't worry, everyone will still be here when you get back!

blessings.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

You do what you need to do to get through this. We'll be here when you're back.