Tuesday, April 22, 2008

doing better...

I am doing better, finally. We do not get sick often at all. We went to a bounce place last Monday though and by Wednesday Bliss has a cold. It wasn't really bad but lots of runny nose and stuff. By Friday I had it and mine seemed to be 10 times worse. I spent so much time sneezing the first day (like 20 times in a row each time I did sneeze, literally) that my entire back and ribcage muscles were pulled and killing me. Then on Sunday Bliss suddenly seemed to be getting worse when he had seemed like it was almost over and I began having fever and chills with extreme dizziness.

Anyhow we are both better now, we both sound like frogs and have coughs but the worst is over.

I also spent yesterday getting some quotes for the Canada move and trying to come up with a game plan for next March. I cannot believe it is already two thirds of the way through April. It was January yesterday!! This year is going so fast i feel like I have to get ob all the stuff for the move next year or it will be here before I know it.

In other news I will likely go in tomorrow instead of Thursday to get my next beta done and hope this thing is over for once and for all.

4 om's.:

Anonymous said...

digging the blog tweaks as it is so much easier to read.

I can't believe that it is almost May. How the hell did that happen?? Will be thinking of you tomorrow & hoping the beta has reset.

xo

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better. I'm sending miso soup juju your way to get the frogs out of your throats.

Canada is such a dream. I can't wait to follow your plans and move! ox

Pepper said...

I went to a tot's birthday party this weekend where they also happened to have a bouncing cage and guess what I got to bring home with me? You got it; the good old rhinovirus. I haven't had a cold for - literally - years and now after two hours with tots I've got one.

Glad you're feeling better.

battynurse said...

Glad you are feeling better. Hope that the beta shows a nice fat zero.