Sunday, March 01, 2009

show and tell for melissa...


I finally downloaded pictures from the trip across and came across this I had taken in line at a Wal*Mart in Ontario. I took it with Mel in mind, I thought she would appreciate it. Especially if you remember THIS post of hers.

I got quite a few strange stares in line as I took it and Bliss asked me very pointedly why I was taking a picture of those. I explained it was for Melissa for Show and Tell and that seems to satisfy him.

9 om's.:

Anonymous said...

i love that you stood in walmart and took that picture! :D you rock!

Kristin said...

I am so glad I'm no the only one who takes weird pics for my internet friends.

Beautiful Mess said...

I love it! I can't even tell you how many times I've done just that. I love taking random pictures and sending them out to my friends AND the internet!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oh my G-D!!! This is too funny because I have to wear the turkey cutlet dress this summer for a wedding and I need to get something for real this time. I don't think turkey cutlet will stick a second time. Though it's still in my drawer :-)

I love that he was completely satisfied with the answer.

MrsSpock said...

The turkey cutlets!

battynurse said...

Oh the wonder of the things you can find at Wal-mart.

Eden Riley said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Bleu that is hilarious, I love that you stood there and took a photo of it. I love how Bliss just accepted your answer, probably made perfect sense to him.

Now, Dirt wearing the onesie?? ROFLMAO

xoxoxox

annacyclopedia said...

I want one of those! They look like they'd be soft and comfy on my ridiculously sore boobs. Like a little pillow for them to rest on during the day.

I might have to go to the evil Wal*Mart to check it out.

Bliss is so awesome.

..al said...

LOLOL....that was a queer picture...and Bliss is so great! He just accepted your answer, no questions asked!