Monday, December 03, 2007

fertilization report...

I just got the call. Of the 11, five have fertilized normal, three are on the wait and see list and three were abnormal. The interesting thing was the three abnormal were all extra sperm entering the egg. So I have 5 so far and a possible 3 more.

I am ok with this. I am not gonna lie I would have liked all 11 to fertilize but this is still good.

Now I wait until Wednesday to see if I will be having my transfer at 9:30am on that day or if it will be pushed back to Friday. I am pretty sure it will be Wednesday.

11 om's.:

Solitaire said...

Congratulations on having 5!! That's great!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

5 is an excellent number. 8 would be even better, but 5 is nothing to sneeze at. Not that you would sneeze on the embryos!

Anonymous said...

Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Dresden said...

5 is fantastic!!
I hope they continue to grow well for you.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

5 is great! how many will you transfer?

bleu said...

Thanks everyone. I will transfer as many as possible. They would like to be able to transfer 4 but we just have to wait and see.

Minnesota Moms said...

Ooohh! Sending you GOOD vibes!!!

Minnesota Moms said...

oooh! Sending you good, good vibes!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! 5 is great!

battynurse said...

5 is good. Hope that transfer goes well.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you....and sending love!
5 is wonderful. I will be thinking of you on wednesday.