Sunday, December 02, 2007

ER done...

I just got home from the ER. They got 11 eggs and the doctor was very pleased. I feel good and am happy to say I did not get queasy which usually happens.
Diet plan pretty much out the window today. I HATE that an IHOP is right next door to the clinic.
I will get the fertilization report tomorrow and then Wed. I will know if ET is then or Friday.

p.s. I thought with the IVF finally commencing it was time for a new template and that the dandelion fit with my big wish right now.

p.p.s. Thanks to this video I have also given my first PIO shot completely painlessly with a 25g needle. YAHOO!!

5 om's.:

Anonymous said...

good numbers, still sending luck for good fertilisation!

Kim said...

11 eggs?!? What great news! I hope the fertilization report is good today. Hugs!

Unknown said...

wow! 11 eggs! Nice going! When do you do the transfer?

battynurse said...

Great news on the 11 eggs. And I love IHOP. Especially the New York Cheesecake pancakes. Yumm.

Dresden said...

SO thanking you for that PIO link. That is one of my giant fears- how the hell am I going to do those damn progesterone shots?!