Friday, December 07, 2007

transfer...

I am home from the transfer and the acu.
5 made it to blast and another is getting another day.
We transferred 2 grade 2 blasts that looked great with little to no fragmentation.
The doc and embryologist felt transferring 3 was too big a triplet risk with me.
Bliss was brought in for the transfer and held my hand and right when the plunger was pushed, unbeknown to him., he bent down and kissed my hand. I almost cried and it was magic.

I am laying down and watching movies.

6 om's.:

Anonymous said...

It sounds so exciting, It was meant to be, I have good feelings about this! 2 good blasts is awesome. The comment about Bliss made me tear up, what a sweetheart! Now on to the dreaded
2ww!

R said...

That does sound blisfully magical!! Sending you lots of positive energy and babydust to you :)

Pepper said...

That's excellent! I hope the next 9 or 10 days fly by and that you get a good, strong beta.

Kim-n-Megan said...

Oh my god i am so excited for you, way to go!!!!!!!!! Now you take it very very easy for as long as you can!! Yayy!

Anonymous said...

I hope the next little while goes very quickly and that this is the start of your amazing second baby!
5 is great! thinking of you and sending everything we've got to make it come true!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That is so incredibly sweet (the hand kiss). I'm sending good thoughts.