Friday, November 14, 2008

fyi...

in Canada, exhausted, be back next week

10 om's.:

MrsSpock said...

I wish you good luck in finding the perfect home!

Peeveme said...

Hope you get it all done before your return. I'm sure you will.

mulberry said...

hope your scouting went well...

annacyclopedia said...

Sending you perfect home-finding vibes and much love as always.

Mermaid said...

Best of luck on the scouting trip!

battynurse said...

Hope it's going well.

dana said...

Hope you guys are doing well!!!!

Topcat said...

Ahhhh, I was wondering where you were! I hope you get some rest too .... and that you find your PERFECT house. It's there, waiting for you and Bliss and Bubba!!!

XOXOXOXOX

Topcat said...

Ahhhh, I was wondering where you were! I hope you get some rest too .... and that you find your PERFECT house. It's there, waiting for you and Bliss and Bubba!!!

XOXOXOXOX

Sam said...

Thanks for updating, I was fretting about you!