Thursday, November 27, 2008

to all...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

If you celebrate today or not may your day be filled with love.

Cooked all morning, I LOVE this day for the cooking alone.

Today's Menu in our home.

Apricot Glazed Turkey
Fresh Mashed Potato's
Yeast Rolls
Cranberry Waldorf Salad
Yams with brown sugar (for roomie)
Fresh green beans (for me)
Cranberry Sauce (canned)
Homemade Pumpkin Pies (two)
Fresh whipped cream for said pies
Homemade Apple Pie

Total eating 3

I so love cooking for tons but we shall have leftovers for days!!!!!

Dinner was great but I am so wiped out and full. Doing it pregnant has taken it out of me. Now if I can just convince Bliss to take a nap with me.

More installments of the trip to come later this week.

5 om's.:

Fat Chick said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I celebrated at my aunt's, and it was just the two of us. We had a FEAST - everything under the sun. I won't be done digesting for a week...

MrsSpock said...

Yummy, yummy.

Kriss said...

Yummm....do share your Apricot Turkey recipe!! I would love to have it! -kriss

Fat Chick said...

Oh! And I LOOOOVE epicurious too. They have the best recipes!

Jess said...

Wow, that food sounds FANTASTIC!!! Hope you had a happy day!