Wednesday, November 19, 2008

update...

Still not ready to post about trip.

Still sick with this cold.

Did get unpacked and laundry done.

This Friday is Bliss' birthday so I have been getting that organized. He is having his first party with other people. Very small but it is all so he can enter a room and have people yell surprise. He has no idea but has said this past year how much he wants a surprise party some day. We are doing it the easy way and having a Chuck.E.Cheese party but he will be surprised so I am excited.

After I get through this week I should be ready to write about it all and tackle our next step or maybe at least start to figure it out.

I am down to about 75 on my reader so I am getting there.

17 om's.:

annacyclopedia said...

Ooh! The party sounds great! Happy birthday, Bliss!

Hang in there, Bleu. Hope your cold leaves very soon and you are back to feeling fabulous!

Mermaid said...

That sounds like a great birthday party for Bliss! I hope he is surprised and delighted!

mulberry said...

have a great party! and eat a slice for me!

Billy said...

Wow, first birthday party with others, and a suprise party.. how exciting!!!
I'm sure he'll have the best party ever!
And of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

And hope you feel better soon!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

So much fun--I love surprise parties. I am planning one right now and the person has no clue. It is absolutely delicious. I hope he has the best birthday.

Dora said...

Can't wait to hear how the surprise goes!

Feel better!

Anonymous said...

so exciting!! can't wait to hear how the surprise goes down.
xo

Anonymous said...

happy birthday bliss!

get well soon bleu.

Dagny said...

Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

And Happy Birthday Bliss in advance. The party sounds like a fun time. :)

xoxo

Kriss said...

Happy early birthday Bliss!!!! I am still waiting for a surprise party, LOL!! I just took my little boy to C.C. for his birthday too. So much fun!! -kriss

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! happy birthday bliss! and get well soon, bleu! xx

tobacco brunette said...

Hmmm...I'm worried about you. Perhaps it would just be easier for you to move to New Jersey? : )

The party sounds like so much fun! Hope he loves it!!

Peeveme said...

Thanks for your comment.

You are such a fun mommy! I never would have thought of a surprise b-day part for a kid but it makes a lot of sense. He's going to love it.

N7 said...

HURRY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP YOU CANADIAN!!!!! I am dying to know how everything is going!! A bug huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bliss!!!! xoxoxoxoxo you cutie & I hope you love your party!!!!!
Hoping you and baby feel better and lose this cold...I know that's a miserable feeling. Sending you love & hugs- :)

MrsSpock said...

Happy Birthday Bliss!

Sorry things on the moving front are so hard.

dana said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Give yourself time to recoup! And Happy Birthday to Bliss!!!!

Topcat said...

Hey, happy birthday to Bliss! How did it go? So he is a little Sagittarius, huh? Same as Tiger! We both have lil wild ponies.

:)


Bummer about not finding your house .... yet. It's there, I know it! XOXOX