Thursday, November 06, 2008

lot's going on...

I am insanely scattered trying to organize with no less that 5 different Realtors for my trip up to Canada next week. I have so very much to do and so little time to do it. Then I come to find out Tuesday is not only our Veteran's day but their Remembrance Day, which is great, but means I will not be able to view properties on that day. So basically it means I will have Wed Thurs and Fri to get it all done, hopefully someone can show houses Sat too and that will give me a total of 4 days. UGH. I come back early on Sunday.

In other news I spent this morning barfing, a lot. Not sure why but even one egg seems too many right now.

I also had an OB visit today. No u/s which is strange when you are used to them but good to. She did Doppler me for my own sanity and the heartbeat was thumping away.

I wanted to also mention an amazing anon. reader wrote me and is sending me a Doppler for my peace of mind only asking that I pass it on after the pregnancy is done. I am SO SO SO lucky!!!!! I cannot wait to get it!!

I have also lost one pound in the past month which made me happy. Not the loss, just that there has not been gain. I know many overweight women, when they get pregnant, gain very little weight. I also have friends who have gained 50-60 with every pregnancy even when they lost nothing in between. I was and am hoping I fall into the first category and so far things are not out of control.

So that is all for now. Thanks for all the support from my last post. It meant a lot.

6 om's.:

Demeter said...

I have not been around for a while, I am sooooo happy to read that you are pregnat after so long... Good luck! I hope you find something nice up here in Canada. There are lots of properties, you will have enough time to see them...

Cece said...

Cool about the dopplar! I've gained 20 pounds in 34 weeks. And I'm feeling good with that...gotta to admit I hope not too much more!

Fat Chick said...

Awesome! Isn't the kindness of strangers amazing? I have a funny story about that, actually. I put up a facetious Christmas wish list on Amazon and blogged about it. Well, I learned that my readers have a sense of humor - 40 people sent me the gumballs I wanted, I received 7 pairs of tube socks, and 15 head massagers.

I never even knew that you could rent/buy Dopplers until I read your blog. I bought one on ebay! I can't wait until I'm pregnant and can listen to my little one.

mulberry said...

good luck with the house hunt! glad you got to hear the thump thumping... here's hoping we are pregnant by the time your little one is born and you can send the doppler to us ;)

annacyclopedia said...

I'm wishing you very good energy for house hunting, hoping you are led to exactly the right house, at the right price, and with a smooth transaction. Although in my heart of hearts, I wish it was a lot further west than it's going to end up being.... :)

And hooray for your reader sending you a doppler! How wonderful!

MSEH said...

I can't use the email link from this computer so am leaving this comment. Found your blog from another from another... In scrolling I saw the reference to New Brunswick. Sounds like you'll be out in the country some, but are arriving for a visit this week? We arrived in June. Would love to hear from you. msheridaneh@gmail.com and 2moms2canada.blogspot.com

Safe travels!