Saturday, November 01, 2008

show and tell...

Amy over at Milk in the Batter shared this video with me that she got from Emily the Hopeless who got it from Dagny at Who is John Galt? and I felt it just HAS to be viewed my everyone.

It is so amazing and well done/written/expressed. It is also intense and emotional, but so is infertility.

So I present to you for Show and Tell, EMPTY ARMS from the Infertility Awareness Project.

10 om's.:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That video makes me cry.

battynurse said...

Beautiful.

Kristin said...

Oh my God...that is so beautiful and so sad and so inspiring. Wow

AnotherDreamer said...

I've actually seen this one before, and I agree. It is incredibly beautiful.

Sam said...

How very moving - I hadn't seen this before, and it certainly makes me think.

MrsSpock said...

Lovely.

Cara said...

Tears are streaming. Thanks for sharing. I have a friend who really needs this and I'll keep it going.

Anonymous said...

I've seen this more times than I can count and cry EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

So beautiful, so sad.

Fat Chick said...

Heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time.