Friday, January 05, 2007

new beta squared..........

So I got my new beta number and decided it would be an appropriate time to switch to the new Beta Blogger as well.

The new number is...



1656


I am more than happy with that. It is a doubling rate of 1.88 and very good for 19dpo. It has decreased from the 1.07 doubling rate last time which eases my mind a bit about twins (but not completely).

I got some sleep last night which was needed. I woke up a few times but slept til a little after 5am which is very good. I am not loving the progesterone induced insomnia and am hoping it eases up soon. One thing I have missed about pregnancy, strangely enough, is being so exhausted that I could sleep anywhere anytime. I think it is perhaps because since Bliss was born I have never been able to sleep when he is awake. No matter what, except for surgery last year (and that was drug induced sleep) when Bliss is awake so am I. I can rest my eyes, but never actually fall asleep. I am hoping when the exhaustion phase of pregnancy sets in, that I will be able to take naps even when he is up playing, but we shall see.

So I am in good spirits, and now I just have to wait until my first appointment on January 25th.

Ah yes, more lessons in patience.

5 om's.:

MaverickMama said...

Yes pregnancy induced tiredness....I have a very non taxing office job, and I'm totally worn out from my three day work week. Argh. When is the next holiday??? Oh yes in just one more week. You will have to pave the way on how a solo mom parents a child while growing a 2nd. I have a feeling that inspite of my ongoing discomfort that I will be doing this one more time.

bleu said...

LOL, it will more likely be paving the way to neurosis and guilt.

Anonymous said...

Awesome beta! Congratulations! I feel you on the progesterone induced insomnia. Am I ten weeks pregnant yet? No. Damn.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the great beta!

bleu said...

Thanks Marta!