Tuesday, October 02, 2007

argh...

SO I had anxiety all morning. My roomie took off two hours early from work to go with and we all went down to the appointment. Even Bliss was excited. I walk in and the front desk tells me my appointment is tomorrow. They asked me yesterday if I could come in "tomorrow" which is today. Well we left and when I got home I called them to ask a few questions and then decided I would do an insem today. So I did one and will see the new doc tomorrow. I am frustrated but will live.

3 om's.:

Deb said...

Ugh is right. They must have thought you understood that they actually meant "two-morrows" instead.

I hope that your appt goes well tomorrow without any extra frustation.

Unknown said...

sorry for the frustrations. hopefully tomorrow's appointment goes well!!

Anonymous said...

sorry for the mix up, wishing you luck for tomorrow..everything always happens for a reason.