Monday, October 01, 2007

yeehawwww...

I have been plugging along. I am less than 2 pounds shy of a 20 pound weight loss for the month. I will weigh in tomorrow to see exactly.

I drove to the clinic this morning to drop off my new patient packet and medical records. The front office was very very nice. I also told them if they had any cancellations between now and next Tuesday I would love it. They said they would put me to the top of the lust for a cancellation. I just got a call saying they could see me tomorrow morning. Yipeeeeeee.

I am also right at ovulation. I am not sure if it will be tonight or tomorrow and have not decided yet if I will inseminate or not. I am only on cd 9 which is sooooo early but at least I can bring my tank with me tomorrow and see what the doc thinks. Maybe I can even get an IUI thrown in for good measure. I highly doubt it but one can hope.

If I do end up not doing this cycle one good part is it will likely be a very short cycle.

I will write what happens after tomorrow. I am just so excited. I truly didn't know how I was going to make it until next Tuesday.

3 om's.:

gold star said...

Yay!! Great news!

gold star said...

and a major congratulations on approaching the 20 lb mark. what dedication!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I hope the appointment went well today.

Congratulations about the weight loss too!