Tuesday, November 06, 2007

something important to me...



Just about anyone who reads my blog or any blog dealing with ttc knows Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters . Mel has created a port in our collective storm. A place to feel safe, to find others that truly "get it" no matter what our "it" may be. Her tireless enthusiasm is unapralleled and her creativity never ceases to amaze. All of this is done while she also maintains a great spousal relationship and wonderfully mothers twins. She truly is a Wonder Woman I look up to. She also always seems to have time to write a note, give some small sort of personal encouragement that makes me feel special, like I won some great contest.

Well now is our opportunity to show her how much we love her and how grateful we all are. She has been nominated for an award. It means a lot to her and would at the same time have the potential to really shed some light and education on the struggles of infertility. You can VOTE HERE and you can do it once every 24 hours. PLEASE DO and also take some time to say thanks so Mel for all she does. She deserves it.

4 om's.:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I don't know why, but that hand-written "Vote For Mel" is making me cry. Did Bliss make it or did you? Thank you, Bleu. This means a lot to me.

bleu said...

I am embarrassed to admit that was handiwork, all mine.

Anonymous said...

How is the EZ diet going?

bleu said...

Thanks for asking, although I am not sure who this is, lol. I am doing fine on it, my losing is at about 25 total, but I had lost a lot on my own plan prior to this. I am not craving to badly but I am not gonna lie, I cannot wait for my first cheat day after the 4 weeks.