Saturday, January 26, 2008

10dp5dt...

Second beta is 129.

I would be so much happier with a 140 or more.
I know this is the first of many hurdles.
My doc wants me to go back Monday for another.
Today's was with a different lab and he says that can make a difference.
It isn't awful, it isn't perfect.
It is what it is.
I have a feeling this is going to be a long few weeks.
I really wanted a few more days before being terrified.

9 om's.:

Kim said...

Thinking of you, and hoping that third beta brings you more comfort and peace of mind. :hugs:

Anonymous said...

it is only 11 off 140 and it is a different lab...and did you do the tests at exactly the same time both days?

i wish it was a higher number to give you more peace.

but like you say it isn't awful.

thinking of you, hoping so hard for the big numbers you want for the 3rd test.

look after yourselves.

Becky Le Cochon said...

hey lady.......congrats again!!!I'm going to link to your blog...Gia~

Solitaire said...

Sorry it wasn't as reassuring as we'd all like to see. I hope Monday's is much better. Thinking of you.

Unknown said...

I hope that Monday's beta brings you the news you are looking for.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you as well. Sending much, much love and here holding your hand as you wait for Monday to hurry up and get here.
xo

aspiring baker said...

I am crossing my fingers for you! Very glad to hear your news. As others pointed out, given that it's a different lab, I wouldn't worry too much.

Great news! Hope more is to come!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I know you're currently holding your breath so just know that there are a lot of people out there breathing for you.

Jen said...

I'm crossing everything! And I think within 11 hcgs is really good. At least I tell myself that! Good luck!