Wednesday, January 30, 2008

thank you...

I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for their amazing support and comments. This blog has been a place where I can come and rant and rave and get out all the stuff that festers inside me sometimes. It has been so cathartic for me to have this space to let it all out. To add to that wonderful women who read and take the time to comment has been so amazing. I truly believe only those who have experienced it can truly understand what a positive impact it can have on a person. It certainly has had such an impact on me.

There are days when I feel like I am going to explode from worries and stresses and I feel like I have nowhere to turn. My RL friends are fantastic but none of them are dealing with IF and the one friend I have who is has had her kids, and while she is very supportive, as all my friends are, she is not in the throws of it where you need to constantly vent about it. Having this space and getting this support has made it possible for me to function and made it so I have not had a breakdown.

I say that in all seriousness. Being heard, and being understood is one of the most powerful and healing things in the world. It is why their are support groups, and therapists, and why seeking your clergy, or rabbi can be so helpful. It also is most helpful when the support person or group have experience with what one is dealing with and why this IF blog world is so helpful. I cannot imagine my life without it.

So I want to thank each and every one of you for reading my words even if you don't comment it makes a difference just knowing others hear me. And for those who do comment I want to say you are my lifeline, you help me know I am not alone, and help me face all of this and keep going even when I don't think I can take another cycle of hope and despair. You are all helping me stay grounded while I wait and pray/meditate that this pregnancy will keep going and I will make it through each milestone.

Thank you.

11 om's.:

Unknown said...

YOu're welcome. I guess we all need eachother...

battynurse said...

You are welcome. I know what you mean. I seriously don't know how I would survive without blogland.

Anonymous said...

you know what?
ditto.
I can't tell you how many times you have been there for me and so many others.
It is actually a pleasure to know you & support you as a friend.
xo

Rita said...

Thank you for the opportunity to know you

gold star said...

I am just now able to comment, but have been following your increasing beta through google reader...and I am positively exploding with happiness for you! This is such tremendous news... and I here pulling for you every step of the way.

Soapchick said...

I don't comment much, but I read your blog all the time and I am honored to share your journey. You are an amazing, strong woman and a fabulous mom.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.
I too would never have got through without this community of people who get it, so thank you too.

singletracey said...

Congrats... WHOOT on the positive and HAVE A HEALTHY AND HAPPY NINE MONTHS!!!!

tobacco brunette said...

Oooh. What a sweet, sweet post.

I share your sentiments. I'm not sure what sort of state I'd be in without the ability to share the experiences with the women I've gotten to know through blogging.

I hope you're feeling well and having a good day. Can't wait for Valentine's day to get here.

Kim said...

Right back at you! :)

Waiting Amy said...

This community has been invaluable to me, I know just how you feel.

Congrats on your good news, and may it continue on for a long time! Thanks for stopping by my place and the resource information. Best wishes!