Thursday, January 10, 2008

all systems go...

I have a tri-linear lining of >10.6 so all is a go. Tomorrow is my last Lupron shot and my first PIO and the FET will be on the 16th at 11am.

I feel a lot of things, conflicting things, but am doing ok.

8 om's.:

R said...

LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST!!

Kim said...

Just wanted to say good luck/blessings/white light to you! Also, thank you so much for your support and kind words; they mean more to me than you could know.

Anonymous said...

yay! good luck!

nancy said...

Good LUCK!!!

I don't know what a "tri-linear" lining is, all I'm ever told about is "lining" but mine has always always always SUCKED.

Ahhhh - 5 days! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Unknown said...

Good luck!

Solitaire said...

Woo-hoo! Good luck!

battynurse said...

Good luck, I'll be sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Evillage said...

good luck!