Monday, January 28, 2008

12dp5dt...

I had to wait far more than fair.

When they finally called I was crying by the time I said hello.

My beta is 374.

The tears turned into tears of relief.

Now I have to wait until Valentine's Day for the first u/s.

I have no idea how to do that.

15 om's.:

Anonymous said...

Bleu, you managed to keep most of your sanity through your 2ww and Valentines is just another 2 weeks away. Hang in there and I'm praying for good things for you for Valentines.

Sharon & Katie

Anonymous said...

(throwing caution to the wind)

whooo hooooo!
so happy for you....are you happy? too scared to be happy?

yay for good numbers and for you and yay for the ultrasound on valentines day-seeing a heart beat on a day about hearts...has to be a good sign right?
have you told bliss?

Unknown said...

Yes Yes and More Yes!!!!

Solitaire said...

Yay!!! Excellent news! Sorry for the wait, though,

battynurse said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you and your rising beta. And hey Valentines day is only a couple more weeks away.

Tanya said...

Yay. I'm so happy for you. Keep up the good work baby!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant news. I'm really pleased for you. I hope that you feel a little reassured and that Valentine's Day comes round quickly for you and that you'll get to fall in love with your little bean when you see them on screen for the first time!

nancy said...

well, THAT'S the news I wanted to hear. Ah bleu, this is so wonderful. I will continue to send good vibes in hopes the pregnancy goes completely as planned.

Have you called your embryologist to thank her for the extra time she took in learning a new hatching process yet???

Now, if you could direct some of your good pregnant energy over to me - I'm in NEED!!!

R said...

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

fantastic news!!!
we will all be waiting with you.
xo

Jen said...

Yay! Hoorah! Congrats!

Kim said...

What great news for a Monday! But yeah, it's going to be a looong wait for 2/14. :-P

Anonymous said...

barbara from http://hereticalhedonism.wordpress.com/
Yippee! I am so happy for you!

One Boys Mom said...

Congrats!!! This entry really brought back memories. Hang in there.

Unknown said...

Good news...Valentines is right around the corner, you will get there! You will!