Tuesday, January 22, 2008

6dp5dt...

I POAS this morning and it was negative.

9 om's.:

Anonymous said...

well that sucks.
But it's early.
& you know that, right?

xoxo

battynurse said...

I'm sorry. I'll continue to hope that in a couple of days it will be positive.

Anonymous said...

what cali said, thinking good thoughts for you

nancy said...

Is this early? I don't know anything about the testing after transfer. How long can it take for implantation to occur after transfer?

~hugs~hugs~hugs~. I'm sorry I don't know more. I hope it's just early.

Unknown said...

I am thinking of you, and sending POSITIVE thoughts!

gold star said...

As you know, my guns are blazing for you. They always are. Hoping with everything we have that this is the one, despite the early negative. hang in there, honey.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry. I'm still keeping my hopes up!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I wish it hadn't been negative, but it is early. I hope the beta today brings different news.

singletracey said...

hoping your beta brings good news.