Saturday, February 02, 2008

the good, the bad, and the ugly...

The good:

My boobs finally hurt, a lot. Yay!
I am peeing more.
The veins are showing more in my breasts.
I have felt a few tiny little waves of queasiness.
I have taken a couple naps during the day.
The next beta is in 2.5 days.
The u/s is 12 days away.

The bad:

I am still very worried and fearful.
I have been up til midnight with a loud mind often.
For every blog that gives me hope 3 others trash it.
The u/s is 12 days away.

The ugly:

I am back at my highest weight ever.
I weigh more than the day I gave birth to Bliss.
The u/s is 12 days away.

13 om's.:

Anonymous said...

12 days.
I will be here for every single one of them.
thinking of you.
xo

Anonymous said...

still overwhelmingly happy for you, happy for your symptoms.
sorry for the loud mind.

please stop thinking about your weight.

Anonymous said...

The good seems to definitely outweigh the bad. Hang in there.

Kim-n-Megan said...

We are here, thinking of you... checking in on you daily! All good signs tho!!

Tanya said...

This is probably the only time I'll ever say this and mean it in a good way... I wish you lots more boob pain and nausea.

tobacco brunette said...

Not to be mean, but I'm so glad to hear your boobs hurt. The good seems to be winning out over the bad. And the ugly...ahh deal with most of that some other time.

I'm sorry you're worried and fearful. I just have no idea what to do about that. When I got a bfp with my first IVF, I was so cluelessly happy and secure. But this time around, should I be lucky enough to get another positive, I'll be joining you in the worried and fearful realm.

Kim said...

Just wanted to give you a shout out, and let you know you're on my mind.

Anonymous said...

Those 12 days will pass.
Hang in there.
And hurrah for sore boobs!

battynurse said...

Yay for sore boobs and all the other symptoms. I hope they continue and increase or whatever.

lady in waiting said...

I'm back!

I knew you would get pg on an FET, I just KNEW it! Well, CONGRATS to you!!

Oh, and when a beta jumps like that, you know what it means...TWINS. At least it did for me. So I hope you are ready!!!

Thanks for the comment on my post btw, I am headed out to get that cough syrup ASAP!

H&H 9 mos!! I'll keep checking in. And yes, the fear doesn't really go away, but try to relax as much as you can.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

"Loud mind" is the perfect phrase.

I hope your mind quiets down soon.

Mikki said...

I'm sending all my best energy your way. Hang on...and try to think happy. Fuck the weight. You have enough to think about right now.

sandra said...

Keep focussing on the good.