Friday, December 26, 2008

our day...

Last night I got everything put out and ready by 9:30. It must be a personal record.
I then relaxed a bit and before bed, as a gift to myself, I took out the doppler and had a listen. While listening I also got to feel a kick which made me smile.

Today, despite going to bed at a good time, I was exhausted. I was also hungry, all day long. This is new so there must be a growth spurt going on.

The baby gave me a gift today and made itself felt NUMEROUS times throughout the day. This is very new and very welcome. It made for added joy to an already great day.

Bliss had a wonderful day and with every gift was thankful and gave kisses and yelled to the roof "THANK YOU SANTA" many many times. He is truly my Bliss.

Tonight, 40 minutes after he was "supposed" to be asleep he says "Mama one more thing?"
"What Bliss?" I replied.
"The Force is real ya know."
"Yes Bliss, I know," I replied, "now go to sleep."

7 om's.:

MrsSpock said...

It sounds like a lovely Holiday.

May the force be with you ;).

LJ said...

Bliss is too adorable, and way to go baby!

Dora said...

Sounds like a great day.

Catherine said...

Glad you guys had a nice day. We did too, but busy.

Billy said...

So happy to hear :-).

Rachel said...

Hi, I just found your blog thru one we both visit. I am also a SMC. Mr. Right just hasn't showed up, and I have a sneaking suspicion he never will.

Your son is adorable. So Canada, huh? We live in Wisconsin, and I have been to Canada once, years ago. It was beautiful.
Hope everything continues to go well with your little one. 2009 will bring you joy!

Tobacco Brunette said...

Oh god, I love that kid.