Wednesday, December 03, 2008

putting it out there...

I have my 20 week level 2 anatomy scan tomorrow.

I am really nervous, more than I want to even admit.

It just seems like my biggest hurdle.

No I will not be finding out the sex.

I wasn't even going to post this for fear of a jinx but I had to.

Breathe.

15 om's.:

MrsSpock said...

Just breathe! It will be OK!

N7 said...

omg Bleu- 20 weeks already! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Good luck :) You and baby will be completely fine- Feel my positive vibes girlie!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Tanya said...

20 WEEKS! That's awesome. Keep us posted on the scan...

Billy said...

Hope all goes well!

Deb said...

Wow, it seems like it was only a few weeks ago. Sending calming thoughts your way.

Cece said...

OMG. I totally remember how freaked out I was for this scan. No one one can understand - but I'm sending you a big hug! We want pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

you and the wee one will do great. can't wait to hear how it goes (especially since I am nearing attempt #FOUR for the Snork's anatomy scan...sigh)

Jess said...

20 WEEKS....fantastic!! It will be so much fun. You will get to see your little baby in all his/her glory!! Can't wait to hear about it! xoxo

S. said...

wishing you lots of luck tomorrow! can't believe you are at 20 weeks already!!

mulberry said...

we are all there with you... that said, is there anyone who can go physically with you?? it is always nice to have a hand, of a grown person who can support you and you don't have to worry about, to hold.
wish i lived closer, i would volunteer! xo mulberry

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Sending good thoughts and virtually holding your hand.

Fat Chick said...

Go get em girl! Post pictures, too!!!

JJ said...

Seriously, 20 weeks?! Time flies....
Hope the appt goes well today! Thinking about you!!

Stacie said...

Hoping your appointment went well and that you had a wonderful time seeing your little bud on the screen!

Heidi said...

I'll be thinking of you today!! Love and hugs!