Friday, January 16, 2009

third...

By gestation today is the first day of the third trimester.

I had my (hopefully) last 3 hour Glucose Tolerance Test today. It is not healthy to put pregnant women through that, seriously.

I am back to throwing up again, 2 days ago it was so hard I broke blood vessels all around my eyes and now have red splotches around them.

I kept the yucky drink down this morning which was a feat.

Getting lots done but still have so much more to do.

Still have not nailed down a rental for when we get there. Ha!! This makes me laugh actually. I know we will though soon.

Still using the doppler when I get worried. (Thank you Rose!)

Smells are making me nuts more than ever.

I got a big U pillow, very very wonderful.

Taking Bliss to one last dental check up before leaving next week. Very stressful for me and him but better go a little early here and not need to go for 6 months up there.

Back to resting, still feel like utter crap from test this AM.

3 om's.:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the dentist. I don't think I would do the GTT if I ever got pg again. Made me feel weird for a couple of days, as you say it can't be healthy.

I'm sorry you're back to vomiting, I hope it stops soon. It's just awful.

N7 said...

THIRD TRIMESTER????????? I'M STILL DOING FLIPS THAT YOURE EVEN PREGNANT!

SLOW DOWN SISTER!!!!!!!!!

MrsSpock said...

3rd!!

I would rather eat dog poop than ever drink that stuff again. I nearly passed out the first time.