Friday, January 30, 2009

made it on the road...

but not very far.

We didn't even get out of there until after 3 after I had to do paperwork I thought didn't need doing for a few more days, then to get lunch at 3 to take on the road that was NOT fast food and then we finally were going.

We made it to Reno, and it is so sad if you knew how close Reno is to Sacramento (132 miles) but by the time we got here it was 6pm and that was it for the day. At least we are on our way.

More tomorrow.

p.s. without my RSS reader I have on my mac I will likely not get to too many blogs to comment for a big, I apologize in advance. I have email, even my mac mail but not the RSS feed.

8 om's.:

battynurse said...

Hey, at least it's a start. Hang in there and drive safe.

Billy said...

At least you're on your way :-).
Have a safe ride.

MaverickMama said...

It's a challenge, but this journey is monumental in all your lives. Savor the moments.

Kim-n-Megan said...

Taking it easy sounds like a good idea anyways, sitting in one position driving can't be good for circulation etc! Have a safe trip!!!

MrsSpock said...

I hope the trip is quick and without any more bumps along the way!

Catherine said...

I am glad you are on your way!

MSEH said...

We did basically the same thing! We didn't pull out of the driveway until 5:30 pm. Then, after a couple of hours driving in the rain, we went about 6 miles in an hour because of a flooded Interstate. We stopped at a motel around 9:30. But, we were on our way. Safe travels!

Tobacco Brunette said...

I'm just getting caught up with you...

Safe travels, love, and please take it easy. Hope that you, Bliss, and Roomie are well.

Love,
TB