Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tomorrow... (UPDATED)

We leave tomorrow. I am beyond exhausted and ready to cry but still trying to push through.
I woke up yesterday and threw up bile for about 5 minutes which was awful.
Today I cannot stop sneezing and truly do not know if it is dust from packing or a cold coming on.

I am scared and sad and happy and excited all mixed together.

I will have a computer on the road but will not have my RSS feed and will likely not get to comment as much.

Back to last minute packing and laundry.

UPDATE:

I can't do it, I am taking tomorrow as a rest day and leaving Thursday.

It is after 6 pm and we are just finished with packing the house but I need to figure out the van and clothing better. I really need a day of rest too so we will take tomorrow as a lazy day just figuring out the van and resting all day and then leave the next day.

I think it is a better plan even if the shipping company charges us $50 extra.

27 om's.:

battynurse said...

Good luck with all the last minute packing etc. I hope the trip goes well.

Lisa said...

Safe travels. This is such an exciting move.

Alayna said...

Delurking to say good luck with your move!! I've been reading for a few months but have never commented. Thinking you and Bliss lots of good thoughts for your journey to your new home.

Peeveme said...

You are almost there. Just one final push. Thinking of you and hope you have a safe (and easy) journey. Looking forward to hearing about how you are settling in. I'm so excited for you. It's finally happening.The months of planning and dreaming have paid off. You are pregnant. You are moving. You did it! Don't forget that.

MSEH said...

Safe travels!!!

Mermaid said...

Oh my! I'm so excited for you. I hope the move goes smoothly and you feel better soon. Good luck!

Mini Maritimer and Mama said...

Have a great trip, Keep safe, and take your time.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Safe, safe, safe, easy travels. Please send updates when possible. If you can't update your blog, send an email to me and I'll put it in LFCA just so everyone knows that things are okay.

mulberry said...

congrats on making this happen! it was something you wanted so badly, and it took a lot to make it a reality. you are gonna do great!

Dora said...

I'm so glad you decided to rest tomorrow.

Safe journey. Looking forward to updates.

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself, Bleu. Good choice to take an extra rest day. Can't wait to read your first Canadian posts!

rocket.queen. said...

Good luck and safe travels, doll!

Oh and, Gong xi fa cai!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're taking a rest day! Safe travels! Roomie is driving with you, right?

Billy said...

Have a sfae trip.
Glad your having a rest day today.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you decided to take a rest day. I will be sending you resting energy today and traveling energy tomorrow.

Peace

annacyclopedia said...

I'm so glad you're taking an extra day to rest, honey. You're in the middle of a huge undertaking! I will be thinking thoughts of safe travels and smooth transitions for you and the family.

LJ said...

May your move be smooth as silk. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY a better plan. This is a huge and wonderful thing that you're doing, one that will be even more wonderful if you take great care of yourself throughout.

Pepper said...

Waiting is good. It'll help lower the stress level and make the trip more pleasant.

Happy trails to you! I hope you'll Twitter your travels. :-)

MrsSpock said...

I think $50 is a low price to pay for a much-needed mental health day.

Have a safe journey!

R said...

Good idea to rest. Please be safe. Let us know when you make it there safely, okay?

luna said...

you have so much going on. wishing you well with your big move!

Catherine said...

Have a safe trip? Where are you going to end up? Nova Scotia?

Ms Heathen said...

Good luck! Have a safe journey!

Anonymous said...

good luck!! xx

N7 said...

Bleuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu GOOD LUCK!!! Hoping everything goes smoothly and stress free for you, and Bliss, and baby :) xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxxoxoox

Jen said...

Good luck and safe journeys!