Monday, October 06, 2008

12 weeks...

10 weeks ago today I had my retrieval that led to this pregnancy.

Today I am officially (developmentally) in the second trimester.

I spent this morning having a 1 hour GTTS. I had the tropical punch which was not bad, like too sweet Koolaid.

I took my last Metformin last night. I get to stop the estrogen patches also.

I will take PIO a couple weeks more but do not have to.

I am allowed to stop the Heparin but am still afraid to (will post more about this soon).

I have actually bought maternity clothes (ONLY because I literally had only one skirt that fit, nothing else AT ALL).

My next appointment is the 14th.

I have very strange dreams while pregnant.

I have actually told some"chosen family" friends and my neighbors. ACK!

I put a ticker on my iGoogle page and even that seems too much.

I am so very grateful to be here.

15 om's.:

mulberry said...

so thrilled for you! and for bliss and the little one on the way.

xo mulberry

Billy said...

2nd trimester - yay!!!

MrsSpock said...

You've cleared another hurdle! yay!

annacyclopedia said...

I'm so happy that you're here, Bleu, along with your wee one and Bliss. It warms my heart and gives me hope. May your blessings continue to grow and thrive, like the little mystery in your ute!

battynurse said...

Yay for 12 weeks!!!!

nancy said...

Congrats for 12 weeks! yay!

Hey, can you explain to me what you mean by "developmentally in the 2nd trimester"?

bleu said...

Sure, if you plug in your info here
http://ivf.ca/calcu.htm

You will see a chart with lots of info and it gives the trimester breakdowns
You can go by developmental age, gestational age or conceptional age of the fetus.
Development wise the baby is one third done at 12 weeks.

Mikki said...

Such an amazing emotional accomplishment. Your body will do its thing as it will, but your heart finally seems to have caught up. Congratulations.

Cece said...

SO FREAKING AWESOME!

Hurrah for 12 weeks! You are doing awesome. Oh - and hurrah for maternity clothes - I bet you are a heck of a lot more comfy now (mind and body, I hope!)

Melody said...

I am grateful that you are here, too.

Lizzie said...

Yay for 2nd trimester!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

It's a great milestone. Congratulations, sweetie :-)

Catherine said...

aw, so happy for you! Happy 2nd tri!

Fat Chick said...

YAY for milestones! Reading your blog (and I'm so a fan now!), I can imagine how much this means to you. I am cheering, too!!! CONGRATS!

tobacco brunette said...

You SO deserve to be here. You've been though so much.

Happy 12 weeks/2nd trimester!!!

And your neighbors are asses. Not the one who took care of your weeds, the other ones.