Saturday, October 04, 2008

for all the amazing women who made this possible....

I wanted to take a moment to again say THANK YOU to all the amazing women who helped me make this possible. All of your contributions meant the world of difference and brought me to where I am today.

Last night I had the awesome honor of passing it forward and passing on all the extra meds I still have to another amazing women from our midst. It felt to good to hand over the rest of those magical meds and pass on some of the magic I had the privilege of experiencing myself.

So thank you, so very much, for allowing me the gift of receiving and the gift of giving.

6 om's.:

battynurse said...

Ok, now I'm all teary. You're so wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found out you are pregnant. Very many congratulations.
Katty

LJ said...

That, my friend, is truly wonderful.

nancy said...

:) Thank my insurance company! ~wink~

Dora said...

Awesome! I'm sure that feels great.

Carey said...

Way to pass on the magical meds!! :) Always good to pay it forward.