Wednesday, October 08, 2008

wtf...

So remember the neighbor who told me she was pregnant and was so excited because she knew how excited I would be since I have been trying so long??

Well as I mentioned I told two neighbors. One being her mother who lives with her, she was out. Her mother is a sweet woman I really like. But. Her first comment after I told her?? She asked me if I was on a diet????? It is still bothering me. And did said pregnant neighbor or her husband say congrats anytime since I told her mother?

No.

I don't know why it bothers me but it does.

Trying to end on a positive note I will say the other neighbor did me a favor and did my weed eating for me because of me being pregnant.

18 om's.:

MrsSpock said...

Um, since when is dieting while pregnant healthy? Nevermind that fact that a woman can take up as much space as she likes, dagnabbit!

Unknown said...

sometimes, people say the worst things!

annacyclopedia said...

Truly, there are no words but WTF?

Sorry you had to be subjected to her idiocy.

battynurse said...

People can be such asses.

Fat Chick said...

That really is a WTF comment. Dieting? Because you are pregnant? I really don't get that. And ditto Mrs. Spock - is that even healthy?

holly said...

It would bother me, too. The diet thing is weird.

Anonymous said...

Alas, sometimes I fear the gene pool only has a shallow end.

I log on to your blog every day, and I've never seen your face or body, and I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, that you are beautiful and perfect exactly as you are. Banish all thoughts to the contrary. Don't let the folks suffering from verbal diarrhea get you down. Spread your love around, girl, because you're pregnant! Finally! And this is GOOD! I hope I can get to where you are someday, but in the meantime, I'm cheering you on!!!

N7 said...

She needs to shut the fuck up or my foot's going to go right down her throat.
And about the others not saying anything and how it bothers you but you don't know why?....um...DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH FOR THIS BABY? DO YOU REALIZE THAT THEY SHOULD GIVE YOU THE KEY TO THE CITY OR NAME A NATIONAL HOLIDAY AFTER YOU???? DO YOU REALIZE WHAT A HUGE DEAL THIS IS THAT YOU ARE FINALLY PREGNANT AFTER ALL THIS WANTING AND WAITING AND HURT AND DAMNIT when someone doesn't acknowledge what you worked so hard for then it hurts.
Goes to show you how ignorant or naive many people are in this world....
assholes....


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Cece said...

GRRRR! Angry for you. Shall I come over there and kick his ass?

Cece said...

GRRRR! Angry for you. Shall I come over there and kick his ass?

Anonymous said...

OH GOD. People are WEIRD.
Weird.
Weird.
WEIRD!

I am so cross, and very absolutely sure that you are very lovely and your neighbours are NOT! Grr!! xxxx

Anonymous said...

Your neighbours are weird, lady. Well, some of them.

Topcat said...

I love what anonymous said.

Seriously, some people are just so clueless!! And a diet? WTF??

WTFF? (What the f*cking f*ck. I just made it up.)

Love to you Bleu. Hope you are cool. xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

People are asses sometimes. I'm sorry you had to be on the end of that ass ness....

xxx

K said...

Ugh. Sounds like a good time to teach Bliss to tp houses, starting with hers. ;-) Glad you have one rockin' neighbor to counterbalance that rotten set.

Sam said...

It bothers you because they are assholes. It is normal to be disturbed by them.

Guess what? You're HAVING A BABY!!! YAY!!!

Jess said...

Ugh, I don't see how ANYONE could be anything less than thrilled and excited for you!! I know I am!! Hope you are feeling better these days. Don't let the turkeys get you down. :)

Billy said...

Some people... so insensitive. She can come rushing to you telling you her good news (not stopping a second to think about how you might feel), but then when you are pregnangt can't boher to congrat you. Arggg.